Frequently Asked Questions
- Does e-paint.co.uk supply paints?
- Despite our name, e-paint.co.uk does not supply paints. Most local paint suppliers will offer paints in a variety of finishes, applications and types according to the RAL or British Standard colours. For UK suppliers of paints to RAL, BS, Pantone and NCS colours click here.
- Why is VAT not added to the invoice?
- e-paint.co.uk is not registered for VAT and therefore no VAT is added to the invoice.
- The ordering page and the contact pages do not show/work.
- The security protocol for using credit card payments has recently been tightened. You may need to adjust your settings in your browser as follows:
In the menu at the top select "Tools" (if there is no menu press "Alt" on your keyboard and a menu will appear).
From the "Tools" menu select "Internet options", then the "Advanced" tab.
Scroll down to the bottom of the list and ensure TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 are checked. Press OK. (TLS 1.0 is no longer recommended for credit card payments and will soon be discontinued).
- Can I pay by bank transfer / cheque?
- Sorry, but e-paint.co.uk can only accept payment on the site by credit/debit card (excl. American Express) or through PayPal.
- Is PayPal safe?
- It is one of the safest options. e-paint.co.uk do not therefore know or record your credit/debit card details.
- What are the delivery costs?
- Delivery to the UK is free. To other parts of the world the additional costs are calculated during the checkout process. Delivery is by first class mail or airmail.
- Do you offer any discounts for larger quantities?
- The discounts available are shown on the website under the relevant products.
- Can I purchase custom designed colour cards or fans with my own logo?
- Yes, but each of these will require individual quotations depending on design, quantity and number and type of colours. Please enquire here
- Can I use the online colour charts from e-paint.co.uk in my own site?
- Yes. To do so follow the instructions here
Continue Shopping ¦